ConcealedCarry.com doesn’t currently provide any in-person training classes in Virginia. However:
YOU CAN TAKE OUR 100% ONLINE ONLY COURSE AND QUALIFY FOR YOUR PERMIT!
PLUS you get tons of extras and bonuses that you would never find at a typical CHL Class that will help keep you and your family safe and prepared!
- Have you been wanting to get your permit but can’t seem to find 2 whole days on your calendar?
- Are concealed carry courses in your area overly complicated and expensive?
- Are you hesitant to let a local “expert” try to teach you how to hold your gun?
If You Said YES to Any of These Questions I Have a Solution That Will Turn This Around
GETTING A CHL AT THE RANGE ISN’T FOR EVERYONE
Taking a class at the range can be difficult. You have to give up a full day or more, buy expensive ammunition, and hope you can hear the instructor over all the noise. If you have been shooting guns your whole life it won’t matter… they still want you to take the same steps as every rookie on the street.
That is when I decided there had to be a better way. I researched the gun laws in each of the 50 states to search for a loophole in the law that will help me get the proper training and permits into the MAXIMUM number of hands as possible. That is when I discovered the secret. There is a way I can give you the training required over the internet and you can get legally licensed to carry a concealed weapon in 28 states.
You see by taking this online course and watching some videos you will not only be able to get your concealed carry permit but you will also be prepared to carry a gun and be prepared to use it against the threats that surround us. This new online only course will skip the drama and give you the critical insights you need to be safe and legal as you strive to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Meet Your Instructor Jacob S. Paulsen
I am the founder of USA Firearm Training, today’s fastest growing firearm instruction company in the United States. As of this writing we are delivering in-person firearm instruction in 10 US states, teaching thousands of new Americans each year about firearm safety, handling, proficiency, and legal concerns. In addition to in-person training USA Firearm Training also provides online courses and training options to Americans via it’s website.
Prior to USA Firearm Training I founded Justice Education Security, a private security business that provided executive protection services to executives, celebrities, and other important assets. I am a certified NRA Instructor, Utah BCI Instructor, licensed private investigator, certified Range Safety Officer, Affiliate Instructor for Next Level Training and L.A.S.R., and a diamond member of the Front Sight Firearm Training Institute. I have personally given in person firearm training to over 5,000 students in the last 5 years. I am also the author of several self-defense and firearm related books and am the editor in chief for the USA Firearm Training blog to which I also contribute articles.
I want to invite you to take a training that will change your life as it has done for the thousands of students that have received it in the past.
Here are some of the benefits:
Our Virginia Concealed Carry Permit Qualifying Course Is the most Comprehensive Course Available. It Includes:
- Handguns & Ammunition Basics
- Firearm Vocab Semi Automatic & Revolver and Their Advantages
- Full Metal Jackets VS Hollow Points
- The different Calibers of Handguns & a Look at Stopping Power
- Armor Piercing, Zombie Rounds, and other ammo
- Reloading basics
- Considerations in selecting a weapon to purchase
- Safety Fundamentals
- Primary Safety Rules
- How to Properly inspect a weapon to make sure it is unloaded
- Children and Firearm Safety
- Proper Safety Gear & Firearm Storage
- Public Gun Ranges & Stores
- Basic Handling
- Proper Firearm Grip & Stances
- Recognizing and clearing common malfunctions
- Concealed Carry
- Concealment fundamentals & holsters
- Concealed Carry Apparel & Lifestyle
- Understanding Private Property Rights and Gun Free Zones
- Traveling – State Laws / Airplanes
- Firearm and CCW Reciprocity
- Traffic Stops & Other Confrontations with Law Enforcement
- Training & Practice
- How Often Should We Train?
- Using lower caliber or laser training weapons
- Tips for Range Training for Self Defense
- Defensive Mindset
- Home Defense Fundamentals
- The Law
- How Gun Laws are Passed
- Court Precedents
- Open Carry Legal Overview
- Federal Property Restrictions
- Citizen’s Arrest Overview
- Shooting Aftermath
- Legal & Civil Liability
- Buying & Selling Firearms, Ammunition, & Accessories
- Organizations & Resources
Is My Permit Going to be Good In Every State?
No, it won’t be. Currently this permit is valid in 28 states which I will show in the map below in a minute.
Understand that you are going to be be applying for a Virginia state permit. Virginia recently passed a law ( §18.2-308 (G) (7)) that allows you to take an online class to qualify for their permit and it DOES NOT matter if you live in Virginia or not. Anyone from anywhere can apply and get the permit.
Because the Virginia permit is honored or recognized in 28 US states people all over the country are now applying to get their permit.
How Does This Work?
It is seriously as simple as this:
1: Watch the online videos
2: Answer the easy questions
3: Print your certificate of completion
4: Complete and mail your Virginia Permit Application
5: Your new permit comes in the mail
!!REMEMBER IT DOESN’T MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE OR WHERE YOU ARE FROM. TAKING THIS CLASS WILL QUALIFY YOU FOR A PERMIT THAT IS VALID IN ALL 28 OF THOSE STATES!!
It All Sounds Amazing Right? How Much Will It Cost…
Consider that spending time on the range with me costs about $350 per hour.
Your average concealed carry class in person costs appx $200.
I’m not going to charge anywhere near that amount. Today I’m pleased to offer this online only course including the free bonus for the low cost of $39.
Seriously it would cost you more than that just in ammunition to take an in person concealed carry class.